Friday, January 2, 2009

I adore you, I really do! I just prefer my women with a penis





Although Ms Spears has had her ups and downs (as we all do) This song is a good one, and its even better covered by All American Rejects.
___________________________________________________________

Ruby help me, where are you? I need to know why I have such a bad case of 'Old Man' syndrome? Could be worse, I could like little boys... am I destined to be the next Anna Nicole? Ole! Really, these sleeping dogs won't lie...*sigh*

I watched 'Born Romantic' today. A movie that is as close as I get to a 'chick flick' and a bonus BBC. okay now I know what you are saying... 'fuck, taz it has Criag Ferguson in it, you're obsessed!' well maybe, I am always a sucker for a hot Scottish guy, but no really the way the story tied together was indeed cute. ____________________________________________________________

side note... mucho side note: the Internet... YouTube has some crazy fucked up shit and I am not sure if I just saw the greatest or most traumatizing thing in my life (I'll let you be the judge).. all i know is god i wish i was a gay dancer... let's do the fork in the garbage disposal. TING TING TING TI-TING TI-TING TING TING!

No comments: