Thursday, January 1, 2009

3..2..1 ...Scream like a little girl

Hmmm the beginning of a new year and all I ( or in this case, Craig) can say is:
This scares me, it truly does, a new year full of all the atrocities of old and just for shits and giggles lets add on some new ones as well. Well don't fuck it up too much people and we can all hope to at least get some good out of it ( I suppose life is like faking like you are enjoying the sex).
Hmmm what else did we learn in the yester-year? Reflect, reflect.... I know, I learned ranting on this thing can be fun. Oh yeah imaging people actually giving a shit what I write on here. (I know you don't, but its always fun to pretend to be important in someway to someone)
Okay here is the sad part, I am actually missing school... god this fucking white hell... I live in BC fuck its supposed to be raining. Rain is good, rain is an amigo... but the snow shit what is this? I HATE THIS. Meh, semester starts up on Monday so I only need to be sinking in this oblivion for a few more days.
Okay enough complaining and such, on to that which sheds some light on my shadows:
Yes, people I love my job. Anthro is something I am very passionate about and to work for one, gaining all the good shit in the field=yeah me! All I can say is a big fuck you to the high school counselor who told me stick to the smaller goals, easier to obtain speech.
Time once again to leave with a song and an awesome way to ring in the new year:


No comments: