Thursday, December 25, 2008

Killing the baby Jesus since 4 c.e

Happy yearly holidays to those who celebrate Kwanzaa, Chanukah, Christmas etc and may those material goods you so dearly covet, be blessed upon you this year. For those who use this time for religious purposes, yes people ARE fucking dying over your religion, well there is a perfect quote for this I suppose , "stupid is as stupid does". If you are an atheist, thanks for being so fucking egotistical and nothing happens to you when you die. ( I should change my career to a toast master huh?)

I am making it a quick one and am going to 'have visions of sugar plums dance in my...' oh no, I do not think so, maybe I will look to A.R or C.F to save me tonight hee hee (and so this end like a braying donkey hee hee ... hawwh)

All ranting aside... I am looking forward in hopes that tomorrow sends its joys out to everyone. I know this is only a fantasy and will not be true in my lifetime, but I will still dream none the less.



hmmm what song shall I leave you with.... ooohh I know:


No comments: