Monday, June 30, 2008

Ode to the perfect man, read to me...no wait, lets hold hands and skip

Okay, where am I going with this? I don't know, but why don't we go on a journey together?

I know I realize I bash the penis every chance I get.. ( no I am not an angry lesbian, nothing wrong with being a lesbian, I just hate that male organ for other reasons) ...

Anyway, first of all it is the ugliest thing I have EVER seen. Now, before you go getting your panties in a bunch, I know I am not much to look at either, but I can at least admit that with some dignity. Looks are trivial, so putting that aside, Know this: I do exist! No, I don`t want sex because you think I am being coy with you. Talk with me first, know me and then we will see where this leads. I AM NOT A WHORE!! and before you all start pointing fingers, this is to all and no one in particular

Okay that out of the way, I am sick of feeling like I have to compete for a lousy date with people, what makes you so special, that I get put on the back burner? I just want a chance, a chance at life and all it has to offer and not have to force myself to be something I am not for the sake of something you think and I know I will never be.

I want to wake up beside you (morning breath and all), and still feel the butterflies like a first kiss. I want to know you will be there even when I am going through my "John Cusack, lover to Alan Rickman, dead on a toilet" phase. I want to be in perfect union with you, like warm rain on a sunday afternoon.

Does he exist ? Will it be with me?

Watch me lament and cry the sweet salty tears of ignorant love.

No comments: