Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mmmmm so...I lied (its called Occlumency)

I realized I said that I would have the first bit of my story done, yes well my original character is turning into a bitch, and that is something I am not looking to do. But no worries, she will still be strong enough to handle Severus. (God, I am such an obsessed nerd, I am so glad no one cares to read my junk, well... except Ruby, but she knows my faults and is willing to laugh at them the whole way)

But I do have the idea(s) to where the story is going:

A young woman is mysteriously appperated into Hogwarts. She is unconscious and severely beaten. After being healed by Pomfrey, and questioned by Dumbledore, it is thought best that she become a teachers aid for the professors. As she assists everyone along, Snape discovers that Miss Firefox has a bit more powers then she was willing to lead on. Will Dumbledore convince her to do what is right? Will Severus understand in the end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other then the obsession what else have I been transcending in? Actually not much really, school, that which was born from the ashes, and writing take up my time. Maybe I will eventually find the time to incorporate a member of the opposite in there ( I make it sound so formal *BAH*) Do you think he will mind sharing with Alan Rickman??? ;-)

1 comment:

Ruby said...

If he loves you, he will love Alan as well :D