Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fortune Cookie Lucky Numbers

Okay a poem... a poem of luck and chance, I took the first lines of the first 20 songs on my music player (shuffled): without further adieu:

We had fire in our eyes, in the beginning...
I’m gone, you can’t get a hold of me; So long...
The child without a name, grew up to be the hand, to watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand.
You say you found yourself a new sound, this shit’s loaded and I’m ready to go...
When the feeling is ended, there aint no use pretending, don’t you worry...
Insulate boy, this knave of fashion, basking in your glory...
Why don’t you dance, everyone else is...
Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen
And so once again, my dear Johnny, my dear friend...
I left my home and my family by the ocean, out on my own to seek my fortune...
There are colours on the street; red , white and blue...
We had a life, we had a love, but you don’t know what you got till you lose it...
Would you mind if I hurt you, understand that I need to...
This world will never be, what I expected, and if I don’t belong who would have guessed it...
Come inside and be afraid, of this aggressive mess, I’ve made, here to take a look and you will find...
You held my hand and walked me home, I know...
Awwhhh the night that Paddy Murphy died is a night I’ll never forget...
I’m not the one who’s so far away, when I feel the snake bite enter my veins...
We used to swim the same moonlight waters, oceans away from the wakeful day...
I try to breath, memories overtaking me, I try to face them, but the thought is too much to conceive...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They talk about going green and recycling and what better way than to take the tunes and make them into something new... ode to recycled art.

If only I could recycle hipsters and make them into something new.... god damn the culture of nothing new.

No comments: