Saturday, November 29, 2008

Remember, remember... the '29th' of November

Dearest "E.V"

You come into this world today; I know, like my 'Phoenix from the ashes', you will change the world for the better.Oh, the unstoppable duo you both shall be... p,s its feels liberating being an auntie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the liberation movements go, I have completed yet another semester (pre-finals), and it doth feels mucho good. I must say as busy as I have been it is always nice to think about all I have accomplished.
-Made dean's list (shazam!)
-Have the dream job, truly... research assistant (I know, sick I am)
- Almost have my school group up and running (SASS)
-Amnesty is also doing well.
-Still a single mommy and yet still rocking it.
- Paid a few things forward (hopefully the continued it)
- and something of a more personal nature.. a man of brains and really wonderfully bright 'flamenco' shirts (when the occasion calls for it... p.s D: you ought to remember I know I at least can find your ass with two hands hee hee )

Let us raise our glasses to the future in hopes those of us who have the ambition and the drive, can and will make the world a more open and diverse place, all the while kicking gloablization in its fucking ignorant 'mo money, mo money, mo money' ass.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing with Haiku's:

all I say is this:
Looking through your eyes I think,
Am I that ugly?

I look to the stars,
Everything is so quiet,
I enjoy the peace.

Who is my hero?
Subcomandante Marcos!
Truly, a leader!

No comments: