Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ancora Imparo

I am listening, truly listening, to the silence;
What does it say with its vibrant colours and baritone voice?
It beckons me to its silky depths of oblivion.
Do I have the strength to hang on this time?
The winds of the past are strong, always threatening to lead me astray.
Come with me, through the ancient corridors of my mind, I am scared of its shadows.
I juxtapose your innocence, your light.
Help me stay afloat...
I shall always be an outsider:
Listen, truly listen


DisturbedBlueDragon 2008
------------------------------------------------------------------


This collective consciousness is sickening, I shall break away. I realize ones family/friends is supposed to be the epitome of importance and love, this has never nor will ever be the case... why you ask: I despise irrational thoughts and actions. Growing up/living in a world where those who you accept into your bubble act only in what is best for them is very tiring things indeed.


No one pays attention nor listens, they just wait for their turn to speak. I listen, I give advice, I take everyones shit, this is my (please forgive the pun) 'cross' to bare. It seems to be my destiny to allow the masses to be reckless with my heart and time, to use as they see fit. Yes, I get it, you all feel so shitty about your life and your decisions, that now you must 'pay it forward' upon those who care. Thank you.

The ony saving grace is that of that which rises from the ashes my 'Phoenix'. Please grow up knowing that life truly is what you make it and the world needs someone who is thankful and puts forth the ideals that are not corrupted nor for personal acceptance and pleasure.


Lets go save this forsaken world because I despise apathy and ignorance.


Today's public rant has been brought to you by a great philosophy:


The fundamental difference between nice people and good people is this - nice people dream, and talk about changing the world, but they lack the courage to make the sacrifices required to do it - good people are willing to make the sacrifices, and do change the world.
R. Dart (Poli-Sc prof)

No comments: