Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Graham crackers and Five-Alive: The nourishment of kings

*alas* poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio...

I have been procrastinating about my Poli-Sc and Anthro papers and thus cramming to get them done for tomorrow. Hmmm how shall all this fair, I wonder?

D and D would be proud... yes, proud old men. Keep me on the yellow brick (academic) road guys...Hmmm I need just one more to complete the Oz trio of fiction... Dave: your memory is none existant, thus we know you would be my scarecrow. Doug: you never shut up on personal stories hmmm me thinks for some reason you and the lion are an anthropological pair. Now, I just need a tin man... hmmm who doth have no heart... ohhh for fictional purposes, the depressed byronnic hero that John Cusack always plays... yes, that will do nicely.... indeed.

So, although this is short (forgive me so) I must be off to procrastinate in front of this idiot box some more.

Adieu

No comments: