Sunday, August 10, 2008

Owl Post... Don't worry its not a howler

Seeing as your probably the only person who reads this, I have come to just write a letter to you, I want you to know its a fictional letter and thus could make life more interesting, whadda ya say?

Rules of play:

-Characters can be either original or any fictional character.. and who knows maybe one day this will all be an epic novel.
-Must write at least twice a week to keep story line going (in our own blogs)
-If there is anything else you can think of, just add it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say the most surprising thing happened last week. Dumbledore invited me to assist at Hogwarts , he believes that its not the students but the professors who need some help (imagine that). I am sure that I will not fit in like everything else in life but I am told Hogwarts has an excellent library, so I shall lock myself in there if life manages to happen.

Classes start in two weeks and in that time Dumbledore has requested I befriend as many of the professors as possible, seeing as I decided to not be sorted into any particular house ( I dislike having labels) , I think the sorting hat was very pleased with my decision as was the Headmaster, Dumbledore believes however that my choice may cause some animosity among students and staff a like, so I should try to make the friends I can before word gets out that I do not belong to any particular house.

I managed to make one friend ( I think ) so far. Remis Lupin, he is the Defense against the Dark Arts (DADA) professor.He is shy and reserved and maybe that is why most nights we just sit in front of the fire drinking hot cocoa. I know there is something more to Lupin, but I am not trying to push him, seeing as I would hate if someone did that to me.

I have yet to introduce myself to any of the others, I have been spending most of my time preparing to be a TA ( Here is how my schedule for the fall looks):

Mondays and Thursdays:Transfiguration(mornings)and Ancient Runes (afternoons)

Wednesdays and Fridays: DADA(mornings) and Potions (afternoons)

Tuesdays: Charms (morning) and Herbology (afternoon)

It looks like during these times I will assist the professors with preparing the classes each day and tutoring those who need a little extra help on the side. Maybe that is why I have been spending so much time in the library, I want to make sure I know this stuff inside and out.

Anyway I will let you know in a few days how things have been holding up. Dumbledore has asked for a staff meeting tomorrow, so that I may meet the rest of the professors here.

How are you doing? What have you been up to?

All the best,

Sappheire


P.S Or I guess that is Prof. Greenwood now :-)

P.S.S Please return your reply via my owl, Mordrid.

No comments: