Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TICK TOCK CLOCK

Here I sit, bored out of my fucking mind. I have studied all I can for this political science exam (which having dave's notes, much isn't needed) and I still have 3 hours until he lets me write it. TICK TOCK CLOCK blah!!

I am such a nerd, I want this blasted lame summer to be over, I am actually looking forward to taken my classes in the fall. These are the kind of classes that boost ones G.P.A... Anthro, Phil and certainly not least another Poli-Sci with Dave, ooohhh boy. But again TICK TOCK CLOCK I am waiting to find out if I am in Psych (waiting for 'Coach' that is to put in the final marks , so I can be registered in the 102 class)

Waiting, waiting, always waiting...

I am thinking (a shock , I know) ... no I know I AM NOT STUPID, and yet I get the feeling, that there are those around me who make themselves feel better by pointing out my mistakes. I would like to believe that if one IS TRULY INTELLIGENT would know that they are not great at everything and would see that EVERYONE has strengths and weaknesses... from that : here let me go first....

Social Sciences like Anth and Poli-Sci are something I truly enjoy and not so much with the Maths and other sciences... I am okay with this, and yet you don't see me pointing out and bragging... ITS CALLED BEING HUMBLE, its a great quality to have. Next, I find it odd if one claims to be a great writer and never shows their work or has other people basically write it for them, and in the end never showing their 'great' grade.... Hmmmm I don't think that makes a great writer. I can at least admit, my grammar is not the greatest and yet ( I can show these) the lowest I received on any term paper is a B+, Hmmm and yet you are better , I see. I am not seeking to belittle, I just want you to understand and not be so apathetic when you hurt those around you. If you still think I am a bitch from writing this, so be it, then I am a bitch, however a bitch who spoke her mind without the intent to hurt those in the process. (*sigh* yes I can see how that is 'bad' thing.)

Maybe we will see this played out more next semester when anth comes around and the competition is there, I am sure ( as we learned in psych), when one does bad, on come the excuses.... ( *insert why one did so bad here*) TICK TOCK CLOCK

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
When life shits on you, make shit flavoured lemonade
and watch someone else drink it.
While trying not puke your face off."


-Dane Cook

No comments: