Monday, August 25, 2008

The Song of the Phoenix




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I obtained enlightenment yesterday, but I think I want my money back. Sometimes there is bliss to be sought in ignorance. This world is such a confusing place, I am on the straight road to utter madness... and not of a joker variety. I mean totally gone batman!! Its almost puts (or has put me in tears) to see people lying, cheating, killing, etc all because they felt like it'. I feel this way and this is without being a believer of the angry jesus variety neither. Well I would like shoot everyone IN THE FACE who does not think/care about the choices they make and how it effects the greater whole. I realize that humans are imperfect, however on a daily basis, you are telling me that all the shit in this world that occurs is not because people are just too fucking lazy to take the road of a more moral path, and yes there are 14 shades of grey, but really people, fuck you see someone starving, FEED THEM, you see some crying, you see if they are alright... humbleness is a powerful thing, I think we should all drink a hefty glass of it!!. Okay, I feel like.... awwhh just listen to a good song, staring at an awesome actor.

No comments: