Friday, August 8, 2008

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I actually joined the land of people who do something relatively new, and went with Ruby to see 'The Dark Knight'. All that needs to be said about that film: FUCKING BRILLIANT"
It almost saddens me to say this but I think Heath actually topped Jack's portrayal as the 'oh-so-lovable' Joker.... again did I say.. FUCKING BRILLIANT....

Okay well I do have some issues with the movie:

1. More Scarecrow needed
2. Batman, listen buddy, I couldn't hear a word you were saying... MUMMBLER!!! *ARGGHH*
3. The bouncing the motorcycle off the side of a building.. LAME!!
4. Is someone gonna get MAD HATTER a part already.... I actually have ideas on who should play him: either Martin Short, or Andy.... the guy who played Gollum (yes, you heard it here first)
After seeing it... well I think I see my inner Harley Quinn coming out. *fuck* MY KIND OF MAN!!
Psst he isn't a clown, I HATE ... I HATE FUCKING CLOWNS!!

No comments: