Friday, August 22, 2008

The Phantom Nerd


I have cursed myself on the black rose of this impetuous infatuation.
Again, to be made a knave among fools.
Always I have been betrayed by the stars,
Forever playing my role as fate's master puppet.
I yearn to scream these tears of fury and flame.
Alas, I ponder within my soul's abode.
Forced to have this love unrequited,
Punished to the depths in eternity's passage of time.
-Disturbed Blue Dragon 2008
---------------------------------------------------------------

I bow before you , a humble obsessed nerd of a imaginary beings. Does everything have to remind me of Severus? Is what I seek most , the dark hero? Of course what perfect way to describe the war that rages within me: The Phantom of the Opera. Please with a quill in hand and an open heart, you decide which is better (hmmmm Nightwish or Gerard Butler... tick tock, the clock is moving rapidly), either way, standing ovation for Webber! Okay, no more swooning like the innocent school girl that I am not.

OR



*sigh* I bid you all a nightly farwell. The dreams of this dragon tonight bode to be one of a sweet nature--> Severus, Gerard Butler and exquisite music of rage, passion and all the lovely creatures of the night.


No comments: