Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to the Game:

For those who have never played Comic book Word Scrabble... you are truly missing out!!!
Please, come on an adventure avec moi in one of my favorite movies 'Snow Cake', where the great Alan and Sigourney will indulge you in the rules of the game.

Mmmm two great functioning constants in life: Alan Rickman and tea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This has been and will be, I am sure, a pleasant week. The house is free of stress and perpetual state of 'blahness', for the parental units have gone on a 'walk about' for a weekish and thus leaving me to play house... ohhhh boy. Which is a nice change of pace because it is the last week of freedom <---insert scottish accent here until I enter the salt mine for another semester on the good ship lollipop.
Did I not get the intra-office memo or am I the brunt of a Dane Cook joke, of being the friend no one likes?! Where did everyone go? Maybe being Greg House is in store.. or maybe I am the one with Aspergers--> It would explain the lack of peers and peer interaction... God, damn where is my cane, it is time.
I bid you all adieu, if you need me I will be in my dungeon, leave a message with my 'lightning rod of hate'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I left you :(

I love you you know